Family Visas And Green Cards

Immigration Solutions For Families

The immigration code is extremely complex. For foreign nationals, green card holders and others seeking to bring their families to the United States, the process can be complicated and emotionally challenging. It is important to work with a team of lawyers who can help you obtain family visas to bring your family together.

At Metcalf & Associates, P.C., our family visa attorneys represent clients in a range of immigration matters. With 25 years of experience, we have the knowledge and resources you need, combined with a commitment to providing our clients with uniquely personalized attention and service. Our firm represents clients in Hoffman Estates, West Dundee, Aurora and the surrounding Illinois areas. If you are seeking immigration for your family members, our attorneys can help you find the solutions you need.

Bring Your Family To The Country

Family visas are available for people seeking to bring their families into the United States. There are family-based visas available for citizens, permanent residents and green card holders. Depending on your status in the country, we can help you obtain a family-based visa for your:

  • Wife
  • Fiancé or Fiancée
  • Children
  • Parents
  • Siblings

Talk to our lawyers to discuss your family-based immigration goals. We will take the time to listen to you and understand your goals, explain the procedures involved and help you through the process.

Renewing Or Replacing Green Cards

For people in the United States on nonimmigrant visas, it is essential to petition for green card renewals or replacements in a timely fashion. Our lawyers can help you through the process of updating your green card. If your nonimmigrant visa has expired, it is important to contact us right away. We can help avoid deportation and stay in the country.

To schedule your consultation with an experienced attorney, email us or call 847-882-1992.

English ∙ Albanian ∙ Thai ∙ Spanish ∙ Polish ∙ Mandarin And Cantonese Chinese
Flat Fees Available For Certain Cases